- July 2010- Offer- MA in Arts Administration. UNSW, Sydney, Australia.
- 2006-2009- BA Fine Art and Art History. Goldsmiths, London.
- 2005-2006- Art Foundation. Hastings College. Distinction awarded.
- 2002-2004- A-Levels in Psychology, Photography and Business Studies.
- Park College, Eastbourne.
- VSA at the National Portrait Gallery 2008-2010.
- Raleigh International Expedition to India for 10 weeks. March 2010.
- Flying Start Graduate Training Day. Brighton. February 2010.
- EU work placement - The Leonardo da Vinci Programme, ETS with MetaArte. Padova, Italy. September- December 2009.
- Gallery Manager for arc Gallery. August 2009.
- Project Manager at KiosKiosk for Hemingway Design, The Design Museum and The V&A Museum. July 2009.
- The Street Pianos Project. London. June 2009.
- Funded by ideastap to continue my project with the people of Old Windsor Village. May 2009.
- Gallery Assistant and framer at the Stan Rosenthal Gallery. Summer 2008.
- March 2010- ‘Exchange', collaborative text (published book and visually mapped for exhibition) between European Art School Graduates. Shown at the Trondheim Biennial, Norway and then on tour around Europe.
- Jan- Feb 2010- ‘La Stanza delle Memorie', (for the Holocaust Memorial Day) Accademia Ligustica di Belle Arti / Centro Culturale Primo Levi, Genoa, Italy.
- January 2010- ‘Interiors 2010' Birmingham NEC, Plant&Moss TubeChair Design winners.
- 22nd January 2010- ‘The Common Room', Finchley Road, London.
- 16th January 2010- ‘The Common Room', Bethnal Green, London.
- September 2009- ‘X' PRESENTS...‘HEART OF DIXIE UK', Havering, London.
- July 2009- ‘Hidden Talents', The National Portrait Gallery, London.
- June 2009- Goldsmiths BA Degree Show, London.
- Sept- Nov 2008- 'Until the Scene Becomes Improbable', California, London.
- June 2008- 'Circuit Wisely', Shoreditch Town Hall, London.